Learn more about patient care:
We are committed to the professionalism, competence, and compassion that lead to improved surgical outcomes and optimal quality of life for every one of our patients
Our training and education has made us a national source for innovative techniques in monitoring
NeuroMatrix® Group is unified by its mission of elevating the standards of Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring for better patient outcomes. With education, integrity, and compassion, we make surgery safer®.
Intraoperative Monitoring (IONM) can be used with any surgical procedure that puts the neural structures at risk. Based on the needs of each individual patient and the specific structures at risk, a tailored plan is devised to reduce the risk of neurologic deficit during surgery.
Learn how monitoring improves surgery:
The NeuroMatrix® Group strives to consistently deliver the best service possible in a thoughtful and proactive manner and implement effective solutions for our partners.
- Anterior Corpectomy
- Anterior Vertebrectomy
- Lumbosacral decompression
- Instrumentation for Spinal Instability
(PSF, TLIF, ALIF, PLIF, XLIF, DLIF)
- Stabilization of Odontoid/Dens Fracture
- PSF for Scoliosis correction
- Spinal Cord Untethering
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Intramedullary or Extramedullary Spinal Cord Tumors
- Cauda Equina Tumors
- Posterior Fossa Tumors
- Fronto-Temporal Tumors (Motor cortex mapping)
- Temporo-parietal Tumors
- Cerebellar Pontine Angle Tumors
- Pitutiatry Tumors
- Glomus Tumors
- Tumors involving the 4th Ventricle
- Brainstem Tumors
- glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Surgery for Acoustic Neuromas, Hemifacial Spasm, or Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Subclavian-Carotid Bypass
- Extracranial Vascular Reconstruction
- Intracranial Aneurysms
- Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations
- Repair of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Hypothermia
- Spinal Arteriovenous Malformations
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Vestibular Nerve Section
- Radical Head and Neck Surgery
- Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy
- Acetabular Fracture
- Peripheral Nerve repair of neuromas
Our commitment to education sets us apart from every other provider of IONM services. Not only do we educate our own staff to the highest level in the field, we also extend training opportunities to anyone who wants to learn about clinical practice and standards in Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
NeuroMatrix® clinicians are ready to meet hospitals’ monitoring needs 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Learn more about our services:
A contract with us guarantees coverage for all cases. Our only fees are for Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring; we do not charge for delayed, cancelled, or emergency cases.
We Make Surgery Safer®
Join our team:
We are a strong, creative, talented team all focused on a powerful mission - to elevate the standards, innovate solutions, and deliver superior care in all areas of Clinical Neurophysiology.
Part-time or full-time neurologist with EEG or EP/EMG background to supervise intraoperative neuromonitoring, workking remotely from home or office.